WCF Training in Chennai provides Real-time and Practical Trainings exclusively on WCF using VB.NET or C#. Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is the basis for building connected systems on the Windows platform using .NET, making it possible to build secure, reliable, and transacted services that can be composed into service-oriented applications. This course introduces developers to the WCF platform, exploring the client- and service-side aspects of programming RESTful services.
Course Fee: (Payable in installments Mode).
FREE Demo Session:
Try two FREE CLASS to see for yourself the quality of training.
WCF Training in Chennai
WCF training course content is exclusively designed with Basics through Advanced Concepts. This WCF course is specifically designed as per the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) to provide COMPLETE PRACTICAL Training on Microsoft .NET WCF.
- What is Distributed Application
- High Level Architecture on how RMI/CORBA/DCOM works
- Introduction to WebService and SOAP
- To build an WebService application and client
- Pass by value and reference behavior
- Working with SoapHeader Attribute
- Asynchronous Call to the WebMethod
- Security in WebService
Introduction to WCF
- Evolution of WCF
- Evolution of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Four Tenets of SOA
- What is WCF
- Where does WCF Services fit in?
Developing WCF Service Application and Client
- Hosting WCF Service in IIS/ASP.NET Development Server
- Using a Service in the client application
- Understand Contracts in the service
- Understand Instancing behavior in the service
- Building WCF Library based Host and Client application.
Endpoints in configuration file
- End points in Configuration File.
- ABC - Address, Binding and Contract of the service in Configuration File.
- Understanding importance of base address.
- Importance of IMetadataExchange Contract / Endpoint.
- Configuring service behavior in configuration file
- WCF Service Configuration Editor
- Creating Endpoints through Code
Channel Stacks and Bindings in WCF
- Understanding Channel Stack
- Introduction to Binding
- Types of Bindings
- Binding Comparison
- Thumb rules in choosing endpoint binding
- Configuring a Service and Client for Multiple Bindings
- Binding Class Properties.
Understanding Service and Data Contracts
- About Service Contract
- Data Contract and Data Member
- Versioning using Interface IExtensibleDataObject
- Version Tolerance
- Implications of Modifying Service Operations
- Implications of Modifying Data Contracts
- Working with Known Types
Handling WCF Exceptions/Faults
- Producing Faults
- SOAP fault with FaultCode and FaultReason
- Culture specific SOAP fault
- Strongly Typed SOAP fault
- Consuming Faults
- Proxy State for Managed Exceptions Vs SOAP Fault
Message Exchange Patterns
- Request – Reply Pattern
- One way Operations
- Duplex Pattern
- Duplex Publisher Subscriber Example
- What is Transaction and ACID
- How to enable Transaction in WCF Service
- TransactionScope in to begin a transaction.
- Transaction Isolation
- Transactions and Sessions
- Advantages of using MSMQ
- Transactional Queues
- Steps to follow to Build a MSMQ application
DOT NET Training Courses
- Security Mechanisms.
- Default Security Settings.
- Demonstrate how Messages are encrypted.
Dot Net Course Highlights:
We are committed to provide Complete REALTIME and PRACTICAL Training and Microsoft Certification Training exclusively
on C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server, WCF, WPF & Silverlight, LINQ & EntityFramework, DOT NET Live Projects, ASP.NET MVC, Design Pattern., MSBI, Sharepoint, SQL Server DBA. Study Material and Practice Material included with the course.
Interested in registering for a free demo session? please call us +91-9840496320